Need an electrician? Protocol Electric and Security provides professional residential electric services.
Ceiling Fan Installation
Ceiling fans help us to stay cool in the summer, but also help circulate air and save money on heating costs, by pushing hot air that has risen to the ceiling back down to your level.
When you schedule an appointment with one of licensed, skilled technicians they will arrive at your home on time, ready to install your ceiling fan as quickly as possible. We will work with your schedule and help you choose the best ceiling fan for your needs. Protocol Electric and Security can help you with any ceiling fan work:
- Ceiling fan installation, repair or replacement
- Variable speed ceiling fan switches and remote controls
- Reversible ceiling fans for summer and winter
- Ceiling fan lights
- Outdoor ceiling fans for decks, patios, sun rooms, etc.
Home Surge Protection
Surge protection can save your expensive electronics from being destroyed. Don’t risk losing computers, televisions, stereo equipment or any other type of electronic devices.
With home surge protection, it’s not something you want to wait on until you actually need it – it might be too late by then! Surge protection can prevent mass replacement of expensive appliances. Keep your home safe by scheduling an appointment with us today!
- Many homeowners insurance policies do not cover lightening strikes
- As temperatures drop, energy demands increase, increasing the possibility of surge damage
- Many insurance companies give discounts if your home has surge protection
- You get more life out of your appliances and electronic equipment if you use surge protectors
- A lightening strike up to one mile away can do damage to your sensitive electronic equipment